Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Incident in melacca...

I just bring my little monster to melacca last wk for a short distance vacation... this little fellow is very excited during the trip and the daddy and mommy very tiring taking care of this little monster... :((

As melacca weather really hot, 2nd day dare not bring him to outdoor during noon time, spending some times in Mahkota Parade and walk around. My son really too excited, starring at strangers with his small round eyes in the lift is on of his flavourite actions, untill ppl smile at him, then he start smile back and start 'talking' to ppl.... heheh... no one know what is he toking about...HAHAHA!!! no matters who were in the life, chinese, indian, malays, girls, boys... ladies... men... really beh tahan...hhee... bring him to bb pool... little girls all come towards him and play with him.. and he not scare (1st time in the water) and keep moving forward to touch other small kids..hehehe..

oh ya... we nearly been 'summon' by policemen in melacca as there is a lot of one way street and we took wrong road on the way back and accidentally go to the one way (walk in wrong direction).. once we get out from the road, a police car is just behind us... (damn... thinking they might be there waiting already). As usual, asking my hubby to go out from car and go behind to 'chat' (u know wat i meant).My hubby explained to them (1 young and 1 older policemen), we not from melacca, and accidentally get into wrong path. My hubby insist dont wan to give 'kopi $$', ask them to issue 'summon' if they really want... surprisingly, they keep dragging and hints, dont want to issue the summons.. me waiting in the car for about 10 min and my son is making noise as we rushing back to hotel to feed him milk.. and outside is damn HOT!!! me really beh tahan, i went down with my son.. and asking the police to wirte the 'summon' faster.. the older one get nearer me and ask me wat's going on.. i really angry and told him, if he wan to issue summon, pls summon... and write the summon faster, i cannot wait as my son is making noise.. he asked me to go into the car to wait.. and i told him i already waited for long, and asked him again.. pls write it fast if he wan to summon. Then he asked me to go in and ask my hubby to go.. said 'bagi chance'.... really angry with 'them'...

i think i am not the one that very 'fedup' with those kind of 'people' in malaysia. Ohya... a good url to recommend.. a lot of news to read http://www.merdekareview.com.my/

2 comments:

Lizard @爬虫類 said...

大馬唯一最有效率的政府部門僅有警對﹐算啦。。。

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Poor boy, being stucked in the car for soooo long with mommy! thx to the uncle police. :-D