Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Little Thought

Frens asking "What's your thought when you go down from Mt KK peak?"

Mm.. when we were on the way... we just think to reach the peak, only 1 Objective and Direction in our mind... After reached there... just thik of "YES! we finally make it !!" ...

On our way back, just thinking when we will reach to down hill and go back HOME...

I would say... I more enjoy the journey rather than the destination.. I just try to view as much as possible on my surrounding when I were there... coz i know i might not coming for 2nd time... there the only 'time' that I had to view that Beauty of our Nature..

As our journey to the destination, we really need to take slow steps in order to save our energy to make to the Peak. Slow, steady and you will reach your destination.. and enjoy every moment that you had during the journey.. Does it apply to our life as well?? ya.. I believe so...

2 comments:

Everyday Healy said...

I am a gemini too. But, I think you're just a braver gemini. :)

As you way you describe, life is certainly just like climbing to the peak. :)

MY Life Zone said...

everydayhealy:
thanks for dropping here..

haha... not brave enuf lar.. just 'die die' also climb up only, if not, very malu later...:p