Monday, November 12, 2007

New bfast menu

I had been trying few types of breadfast for my son.. as he is a 'picky eater' ... :(

I have browsed through other ppl blog on food... hehe.. of coz my favourite one
wokkingmum {she has a picker eater=her son as well} lor... and had tried out some 'extra ordinary bfast' for my son that I never tried before....

1. Baked mashed potato with bb corn (appearance not so good, but taste great)
2. Egg Roller with vege (can put carrot,crabmet,bb corn,etc)

3. Baked bread with cheese and raisin.
4. My favourite spagetti (my son likes it as well)







Baked/Fried mashed potato with bb corn

Baked bread with cheese and raisin (before bake)
Baked bread with cheese and raision (after bake), more crunchy.
Egg Roll with 蔥


Spagetti with broccoli,bb corn and carrot.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. how do you bake the bread / potato? I'm so lazy, I always prepare cereal for Ryan... :(

MY Life Zone said...

etc: my son dont like to eat cereal, actually is more healthy.. so go to scratch my head to think something new lor..

bake bread very simple: 2 slices of bread, apply butter and kaya on top.. use 'cookies cutter' to make the shape.. put raisin and cheese on it.. bake in oven .. till crunchy (i try 5min x 3 times)..

potata a bit ma fan, so i seldom do it, i dont have much time in the morning, rush for work :p
1. steam potato and mash it... put some butter and salt to taste.
2. add in corn flour till you can make it to a ball shape..
3. heat up yr pan, put oil/butter.. put a small 'ball' on it.. bb corn slice in middle and press it down.. become what u see on pix.. till brownie colour :)

Anonymous said...

Hi MLZ--those photos look deee-lish. That's quite an effort you are making! Such good work (smile).

MY Life Zone said...

theNewParent:
thx.. sometimes felt spend not enuf time for my son, as working. So got to put more efforts on other things then :)

Anonymous said...

Hi MLZ--like you, I sometimes think we don't spend enough time cooking, but my little one does learn other things like how to eat in a restaurant (which iwill come in handy at some point) and how to savor takeout (wink).

MY Life Zone said...

theNewParent:
Ya.. we just try out best to be 'Good Parent' as we can :)