Thursday, October 16, 2008

Life...

Yes ... busy again, not sure how long i did not update my blog and chking other blogs as well.... :(

Hao:
Still always 'lai kai' ... still dont like to go bb sitter hse after school... Make noise in the morning.. coz he knows after school will be going to bb sitter house.... ei... My mum suppose to be here with me till mid of Nov, now she change mind again... said help me to jaga Hao till mid of Dec.. She proposed let Hao go back home after school and she jaga him...His school holiday started 15 Nov... Still thinkikng want to go this way or not... as i scare later when my mum left mid of dec, he going to start everything AGAIN.!! ei.. so susah... we still struggling not sure to say Yes to my mum or not...

Qin:
This little angel.. like to smiles... :) ... she is 3 mths + now... believe or not.. suspect she is going to have 'gigi' soon..hehe.. coz always have poo poo that ppl called 'gigi poo poo'... started i think 1-2 wks liao.. Her cousin sister got 4 tooth in 4 mths + time... Her brother pula 6-7 mths only start grow teeth.. when look at her, u will smile.. esp when she smile at you, my little angel... she so so sweet ... :)

BB sitter:
So far so good.. but recenlty a bit worry.... BB sitter got 3 kids (2 dottas & 1 son, age 8,10,12 yrs old) with her own mum staying with her... She is 1 year older than me only.. She is part time transporter. When she go out fetch kids or be transporters... Her own mum will assist to take care of my dotta / son..

ME:
you can see lor... me will be 'struggling' on my son stuff... worrying my dotta stuff... working on my ofis stuff.. management my hse stuff... ya ya.... brain like no rest... :(

Will started to clear leaves and give myself a break!! yes.. need to re-charge... have some good title to blog but no time yet... Good one: 好好活著,因為我們會死很久很久.. (we have to live properly, coz we going to die for very very long time...)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BB sitter mommy will be away for 2 months? Well, I guess should be okay. Really depends whether the 1 yr old is a hyper girl and likes to kacau kacau type. Else I think should be okay la. Don't worry. Just sound it off to the baby sitter. Am sure she will be cooperative.

cre8tone said...

Life life....

MY Life Zone said...

etcMom:
Actually i found bb sitter's mil jaga much more better, more caring type... hehe hoping she can jaga my kids more ...

littlePrince'sMom:
Ya.. that's called Life. :)