Friday, November 7, 2008

My rainbows...

here the 'rainbows' that recently colours my life ...

food:
We had come across this Restorant in sunway last week.. called 'Zen'. Food something like from Secret Recipe, but desserts more attractive... my son order this... Mango at 1st layer, followed by cake and peach fruit inside... nice outlook but taste.. so so only... my son onli taste 1 mouth and dont wan to eat liao... picky eater...:(



my son
recenlty he like to snap pix .. here are some of his 'art works'...

snap his own pix...



snap mommy:


My leg become his 'art board'... hahaha..



we had sushi in alamanda... after he finsihed his, he go play with next table ppl (2 girls, 2 guys), hiding, smiling... and later when i use my h/p to snap my dotta, he fast fast took the camera from his bag (yes.. our camera become his now).. and he snap the next door 'jie jie'..haha.. make the jie jie so 'pai say'..hahaha.. here is his 'product' .. sorry, jie jie, did not get yr permission to show yr photo ya ...:p

my angel
... now looks more like girl (ppl always think she is boy... got boy look woh) this pix more 'girl' taste liao oh.. hehe.. agree?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They saygirls with a slight hint of boy features will turn out a real beauty. Look at Kelly Chen :D

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Hey, your son really looks like you now. Especially the eyes. :)
Yes, your baby girl now a bit lady like already.. hehe! For my baby girl, we also try to make her more lady like and warned our baby sitter not to simply cut her hair without our permission.. wahahah!

MY Life Zone said...

etcMom:
is it? hehe.. good... the "thick skin" daddy also say his girl will turn up to be a pretty girl.. ^o^

km:
ya woh, my fren also said he got my eyes... haha.. but my hubby said the son's eyes more 'charming' than mine...#$@#%@#^ (for him)..haha

Anonymous said...

Wah, Zheng Hao can take very nice picture also (your picture in the car), future photographer!!!