Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cooking Mama

My mum went back to taiping already... so me now back to Cooking Mama position...:p

so started from yday, i had start cooking my own dinner ... just simple one, with the shortest time i had and with the multi-task done at the same times... phew~~ not bad for the 1st day... lots more days to go ya....

Need to wake up early to prepare the material, so i can complete everything within 1/2 hr (cooking + washing) at nite, as i got not much time left after works... need to fetch the kids before 7.30 pm... wish me lucks...

oh ya.. i will post my food here as well..... hehe... dont have too high expectation ya... as long as can eat and no kena 'food poisoning' will do.... ^0^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gam-pa-tea! I am sure you can be a very good cooking mom later, and post all your receipts on the web.

MY Life Zone said...

wwMom:
thanks ya.. been wokking mom for 2 wks liao.. tired but enjoy the cooking..hehe.. try to post if i remember to snap down...:)