Monday, May 18, 2009

Dinner #6

I cooked less nowadays..... got some leftover rice, i normally fried it for my hubby as dinner, and myself I LOVvvvvvEEEE FRIED RICE!!!!


Fried rice with herb soup (with dark chic) - recently stop buying pork rib :p



I ate tomato fried rice in Alamanda, Black Crayon Cafe... i love it... so i tried at home, witih different ingredient.. it turn up to be quite YUMMY!!!



Fried Yee mee, not sure post this before.... this 'aunty' a bit 'memory lost' recently ..kekek.


Does this looks nice??? Is a pancake with raisin on top.. and with my super CUTTER for the shapes ... i tried.. it taste not bad.. my son said 'mama...mm.. not nice... ' and he dont wan to eat ... *sob sob* {i put all inside a container and ask his father to bring to ofis and FINISH it}

My boy happily eating his bfast (when i just started to use my super CUTTER), sandwiches with hot dogs....

2 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Mmmm.. yummy and looks delicious.When to belanja me?!

MY Life Zone said...

KMCorner:
If i free, sure cook u nice food if u come KL visit me... You can order watever 'appear' in my blog here...kekeke!