Thursday, April 19, 2007

Training at Amcorp

Having a 3 days training course in Menara Amcorp...

Terrible jam... wondering how the ppl work in KL have to face it everyday... maybe like CutiePrincessMommy that try to find something interesting during the jam.. but to the impatient ppl like me, really TORTURING !!!!

Day 1: I took LRT as I need to rush from Puchong to my MIL hse (in cempaka, near P.indah).. late... asking my hubby to drop me half-way at LRT station...so From Star LRT change to Putra to get to Amcorp... fine... Way back the same... found really crowded in Putra-Masjid Jamek station.. and found out that.. ppl are queueing to get into the train..(seldom saw m'sian did that :p)

Day 2: Drive there... took me about 45 min to reached there... Is raining on the way back... DAMN !!! it took me 2 HOURS to reach cempaka (P.Indah)... stuck in the jam coz of rain for 2 hrs... really get me crazy on that...

Day 3: Morning is jam... reached there already 9 am ++.. luckily the lecture start late (he used to start late)... wasting our time alot... becoz of his bad time managment, which we suppose to go back earlier, end up finsih at 6pm (course is from 9-5pm) ...luckily today no jam... and i use different way to go back...

Today really happy, use back the way to office (Kuchai lama).. then smooth and happy driving !!!

Know tat WokkingMum is taking a break now... a bit worry on her... hope she can take care of herself as well.. else the kids recover but the mommy fall into sick pula.... Wish her all the best!!!

No comments: