Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Life in MIL hse

Mmm.. few days liao... in my MIL hse, started last thursday, and we go back fri nite... Monday morning go again...

Looks good... at least i no need to bother about the dinner.... my MIL cook for that... hehe... no wokking jobs for me over there... :p

My son... he looks ok.. as got a 'fren' playing with him all the times... his cousin sister.. a 3 yrs ++ girls... nap is less but still got, as we bring the salong over there.... According to my MIL, everyday 5.30 pm onwards, he will start looking for me.. stare at the door , make noise and asking my MIL to bring him out ... when i reach home... you can imagine... he will stick me like koala bear .... :( ... i have to carry him for like 15 min, then onil slowly tipu him then fast fast go up and take shower...

Yday, i not yet go into the hse, already heard he cried loud... my MIL is carrying him... she said.. once he saw my car outside, start to cry loud, like very 'ke lian' and 'chai leong' (cantonese)... tears keep dropping, i saw also heart pains... but a while onli, i carry him and he stop crying...

Mm... 1 thing he worrying me is no 'ng ng' in the 'Ah Ma' hse... thurs and fri, no 'ng ng'.. fri nite reach home... sat and sun at home, he got 'ng ng' at home.. .monday again no... Luckiy tues noon he got ... and this early monring also got... ~phew~

My colleague (guy)... said how come u tok over phone with yr hubby.. the first hting is not like 'have you eat? etc' but is 'SHIT OR NOT?" (actually checking with my hubby the son got shit or not)...hahahahah... I told him, one day when he become father, he will know.. the thing that worry the parent everyday is :- the kid shit or not? eat or not? sleep or not?? .... he will know 1 day... ^ ^

4 comments:

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Hehhehe....i oso ask these standard questions if calling my princesses from office! Only parents will know that! hheheh!

mommy of 3 angels said...

hahhaha...that's funny.

ya mommy know what goes in must come out...or not...susah lor!

MY Life Zone said...

cutiePrincessMum:
Yalar.. is our standard questions and the most concern stuff in our daily life mah....

mommyOfTwoAngels:
Ya... only mommies will understand this... ^o^

Tracemee said...

hi, this is my 1st time to your blog....

yeah, I'm also very worried when my girl doesnt 'poo poo' everyday...like past 2 days she didnt and today like 'poo' for revenge, heard MIL said she poo 3 times! *shakes head* haha.....