Thursday, February 14, 2008

CNY updates

Photo taken 1st of CNY, at my MIL hse, ready to go out to temple ...


This Chinese New Year really a busy one.... just have times to sit down and update my blogs...

My mum went back hometown (taiping) on 2 feb, then I have to temporarily stay with my MIL as i still need to work on the following week... so pack and move to P.Indah for few days...

5 feb : after work, go back puchong hse.. as 30thCNY need to clean some stuff before the re-union dinner.
6 feb : clean the house and pack something b4 go to my MIL for reunion and overnite there...
7 feb : 1st cny, morning go to temple for pray ... reach MIL home , lunch and go to visit relatives ... reach puchong hse... 5 pm + liao :(
8 feb : 9 am ++ start the journey back to Taiping ....
{2nd of CNY normally is married daughters will go back own parent house for lunch/dinner and gathering for family.} Is quite jam.. as took me 4 hrs ++ to reach Taiping, my hometown..
Having fun there, eating and chatting and distributing Ang Pao (red packets) to kids...
9 feb : gathering with family, frens.. visting relative
10 feb : back to KL after breadfast (able to eat my favourite hometown Jawa Mee).. TERRIBLE JAM!!!!! Took us 6 hrs to reach KL :( Reached KL already 6pm ++
11 feb : Morning visit frens, noon visit relatives... damn tire...
12 feb : frens come to my hse... lluckily no need to go out ... exhausted.......

Quite a rush schedule for this.... thinking to back to office can sit down and rest more, ... 1st day already work like hells.. a lot of thing to follow up...

Pity my little one... my mum only back tomorrow and these few days stay in my MIL hse again...as he not really close to my MIL (his own grandma).. as we stay quite far.. luckily this boy very good behaviour.. just pity him when morning time , we all go work... he cried a lot and look for 'ma ma' (feel not secure)... my mil have to pull him from me.. really like pulling a sticky gum from my body .. feel so 'heart pains' where heard his crying and calling 'ma ma'... **sob sob ** (tears also want to drop) .... ya... suffer 1 more day, tomolo 'grandma' is coming back from Taiping... we will be back to puchong hse tomorrow night..... my darling ....


2 comments:

wai wai's mommy said...

I know how you feel, because my son also like that, stick to me like a kolar bear every morning when we send him to my mom's house. What to do? we need to work and get more money for their better future. I am sure they will understand when they get older.

MY Life Zone said...

wwMom:
ya.. especially now ... my mum said this is called 'zhang fa' (fight for flower).. when mommy pregnant, 1st kid will be more sticky and 'lau kai'.. i must be by his side now everday, if not, he will shout for me and cry .. jialat!! [fainted]