Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mickey Diary 1

Ya.. in order to prevent 'lost memory' during this pregnancy period, better jot it down... :) How many of the mommies can remember what happened during the whole pregnancy?? hehe.. Me cannot ..

1. Start vomit on 1 mth +. Every evening on time... terrible type...
2. Lost 3kg in 3 wks times..
3. Dinner is only 2 spoons of rice with soup. (for about 1 mth+, later will be on and off till now, depends..)
4. First checkup is when coming to 12 wks time.. with Dr Ang in SJMC. He is a funny doctor, look at my face will tok to me in 'hokkien'.. wondering am I have a 'hokkien face' or 'hokkien name'

My appetide 'came back a bit' when I having dinner in my MIL hse, while she had cooked 'Suen Lat Chooi' .. sour and spicy .. After that, I had cooked 2 times on this dish, and this be my dinner dish for 2-3 days ...

I found myself like to eat assam laksa (i not a assam laksa lover, 1 year dunno got eat 1 time or not).

KFC still my favourite food before or after pregnant. Is the only food that I can eat even during my 'worst time', i stil can took 2 spicy chic .. yum yum..

I started to eat fried food, which previously not my preference... I cannot take steam food anymore (as I normally cooked steam fish, steam chic for my dinner previously). I only like fried food, or something tat not steam...

I cannot eat the 'vineger pork' anymore, as is one of my favourite last time... i tried 1 day as dinner.. came back, all 'donate' to my toilet bowl...

Ya... asking my boy... what the bb should call him after bb come out from mommy stomach... my boy shouted 'KO KO !!!" hahaha.... then he force us to call him 'ah Hao Ko Ko' ..... ^_^

My mil ask him... you want 'di di or mei mei ?? { you prefer brother or sister?} he looked at my mil and said 'Ko Ko' {MIL fainted}

6 comments:

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Ah Hou Kor kor so proud to be a Kor kor horr....Good Boy!

Anonymous said...

Hi MLZ--well, I'm always glad it's women who get pregnant (smile).

MY Life Zone said...

cpm:
Yes.. he very happy to be koko, now everyday feeding bb (me) to eat those vitamin, calcium pils..

theNewParent:
thanks.. glad to have 2nd one as my son will have bro/sis as company as well... :)

Anonymous said...

Your symptoms sounds like mine.. :P I lost 3kg in 3 mths tho...

wai wai's mommy said...

I lose 5kg in first 3 months, no worry, you will gain back more then you lose...haha.

MY Life Zone said...

etcMom:
i lost 3kgs in 3 wks time :p. But now gain back liao, but still cannot eat too much, esp at nite.. else feel my stomach like wan to 'pecah' like tat...

wwMom:
I already gain back at 4 mths + but not much.. ya... soon will gain more and more till i raise my 'white flag'..haha