Monday, March 3, 2008

get maid or not?

After CNY until now, reallly like very busy... till no time to update my blog :p

Some pix still 'hanging' around and not posted also...

Ei... my 2nd kid is coming... as my original plan is get a maid and we stay in my MIL for wkday and go back own hse on wkend.... As my mum is going back hometown, no longer help me taking care of my son.. mid of this year... my MIL can help me on that, and also help me to 'monitor' the maid to take care of my 2nd kid....

But.... my mum and my mil .... do not prefer 'maid'... as they heard too many 'cases' printed in the newspaper on how the maid 'torture' the kids... etc.... mil even advised me to send my 2nd kid to bb sitter house for day and nite, weekend only go 'visit' .... NO WAY!!!... I really cannot take it, NO ONE can separate my kids with me.. i want to see them everyday, stay with them and sleep with them every night... I wondering how come the old ppl will have this kind of 'idea' ????

Ya.. I know i will be more stress and busy .... especially after work, i will need to take care of my kids... but since I had decided to get pregnant and deliver a kid, I alreayd know what is my responsibilities and what I need to do ... to me ..is really "UNACCEPTABLE" ... deliver a bb, and put in 'someone' house... wkend only go 'visit' them ... unless there is really some other reasons that someone had to do that.... but definately not me at this moment...

they told me maid is no good...etc. Yes, I admitted myself dont like the idea to get a maid... but somehow is necessary when we really need that.... now mil saying see can get a daytime bb sitter near my MIL hse, after i back to work, i will go and take bb back.... ei... means wkend (when i back to my own hse) i will be on my own of taking care of my son + 1 bb + housworks + cooking (if i have maid, maid can help me on hseworks) ...

Let see how first, if my MIL can get a daytime bb sitter staying nearby and I can 'cope' wiht my wkend 'works'... if cannot, then i really need to get a maid then.....

p/s: wondering hubby can help ah?? mm... men not so expert and 'alert' on kids and hsoueworks.. maybe apply to some men, but not all the men lor... Not to say he not helping, but i know 'someone' out there will 'understand' and 'noted' their heads on what I am saying :p

2 comments:

wai wai's mommy said...

I totally understand how you feel, I feel bad when I left my son in my mother house over night (one time I was very sick). How about hire hourly maid during weekend? so you don't have to do house work, in the same time can spend more time with your kids.

MY Life Zone said...

yalor, last time i go KK climbing on company trip... left my son and my mum in my mil hse for 3 nites ah.. i feel so guilty... :(

ya... wkend hourly maid also come into my mind.. as another optional way... will c how first lor... :(