Monday, March 3, 2008

Mickey Diary 2

I was thinking i had spent less time for my 2nd kid... (still in stomach).. As for my son.. I used to talked to him always and sing at nite during my pregnancy..

Not sure is this very normal for all the momies on the 2nd or 3rd pregnancy that spent less time with the bb..

Yes, I have to focus on my son now... as 2 yrs ++, after work, bath and dinner... most of my times spend with him.. Feeling a bit 'not fair' to the 2nd one...:p

I had try to 'educate' my son to love the bb.. so far so good... as he will 'feed' the bb vitamin (feeding me).. everyday.. and reminding me every night to take the 'pills' .... now he use to use hand to 'touch' my stomach and sing song to the little one... As a rewards, i told him to come near my stoamch... and said bb said 'ko ko, jie jie' (Brother, thank you!!) ... he always happy and smiling when 'bb' say thank you to him...

Hopefully when the 'little bro/sis' is delivered, he will not get jealous and dislike the little one for 'sharing' his lovely mommy and daddy... ^_^

p/s: oh ya... I went to gynae for 5th month checkup... my gynae try to scan and check is bb Boy or Girl, but too bad... bb show us the 'backside'..hahha.... not allow us to see it..." mommy daddy... guess guess first... let u know later..." :)

2 comments:

wai wai's mommy said...

Ya, normally the first one get more attention than the second one, don't worry, I am sure ko ko will very sayang him/her one. Make sure don't side one side, be fair to both.

MY Life Zone said...

mm.. i try to 'adjust' it and dont wan the little one feel 'unfair' in their mind... heard like when small one delivered, big one sure get jeoulous, will try to make sure the 'big' one will have extra 'cares' and 'attentions' during that period of times..