Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Chat Chai - 七仔

we watch CJ7 on last week ... my son sat and watched for the whole movie... heheh surprisingly oh.. coz a lot of 'ko ko jie jie' in the movie.. and a cute cute 'chic' alien ..haha.. doesn't it looks like 'chic' ??

then everyday he make noise want us to buy him 'chat chai' 七仔(alien chic).. we went to market on last saturday.. this daddy keep looking see can get any 'chai chai' or not... said if cnanot get, he already found 1 in lelong.com.. finally we bargain and get 1 from the store..

When back from market, i telling him that, 'someone' is looking for him, he was so curious 'who' looking for him... then i show him the 'chat chai'... hehe.. he jumped up and down, and keep yelling 'yeah yeah!!! mommy found chat chai for me, yeah yeah!!!"

of coz, every nite must sleep with chat chai, fetch 'it' with his little car to go kai kai.... hehe...


yeah.. my 'chat chai'


chat chai, mama and me!!

throw high high, fall down and chat chai 'pi ku tong'.. haha!

come come, i bring u go kai kai, buy sweet...

6 comments:

ziQi said...

aiyo.. ur son really cute la.. he sure make u laugh a lot... when i talk to hang hang.. he always got tricky idea and dialog to make me laugh one.

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

I think I may want to buy the CJ7 DVD to let my son watch too. He is now able to watch movie, sometimes feel so funny when see him watch TV so seriously, he is like really concentrate and understand the storyline like that.. haha! MY, I will recommend you to let your son watch "Ratatouille", very nice movie. I like it very much. I've bought the DVD but just keep inside the cabinet .. funny thing is I watch it via SIA flight when travel to US :)

Anonymous said...

Hahah.. I can imagine his surprise when he saw "7-chai" I also bought one for myself. So furry, so irresistable hor.. :P

MY Life Zone said...

ziqi:
ya.. u can never expect what they will tell and do next....

km:
he watched "Ratatouille" liao, but he not much interest like tat...hehe.. ya.. let yr son see the CJ7, later u need to buy that for him also..haha.. let see how..

etcMom:
ya.. he like just 'cannnot believe' that... and jumped up and down... keep yelling.. i should record it down :(

Anonymous said...

I want to try and let my son see CJ7, hope he like it too. I saw Mid Valley sell all size of Chat Chai, if you want to buy another one for your son.

MY Life Zone said...

wwmom:
ei.. 1 will be enuf.. :)
already pokai bought a basket of thomas & frens... hahaha!!!