Monday, May 26, 2008

School.....

I had enrolled my son for the 2nd semester in FunGates System, started next monday... there are 2 group of 3-yrs old class, 1 by a chinese teacher, another one is by the principle (a british lady).. mommy a bit worry and sweating now... Not sure how it will goess.....

1 thing i worry is we using the school parent transportation service, sure my son will not want to be fetched by a stranger aunty... when i telling him that, he already shouted at me that, he want to take mama car, or pa pa car, dont want aunty car.... ei...

Bought him school bag (Barney) last week, luckily thomas one not much choices coz damn expensive!! (i believe if the bag size available, sure this daddy will buy ....) :p

these few wks keep 'brain-storming' him how good is the school, how good is to go to school ... he still refuse to try his uniform... eiks... yday nite he even showing off his school bag to his 'pak pak' (stay next door) and ask the 'pak pak' to do drawing with him ....

now he said he big boy already, need to go to school like other jie jie and ko ko...while the papa mama go work... 1 side, he will 'add me in'... go school play and mama there to accompany him also.. fainted!! really pray hard that everything will go smoothly next week .....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best.... Keep us posted of the school development. I also wanna know.... Is it a bilingual class? How about teacher-student ratio? :D

MY Life Zone said...

etcMom:mm.. me also not sure is it a billingual class or what.. 1 class will have max of 10 student, 3 yrs old class, will teach normal ABC, 123, singing,handcraft, drawing etc, they use flip card as the education aids, fungates system using 'open' system, which all the classes will be at the big hall,only got partitian in between ... let me update u more next wk ya...

CutiePrincessMummy said...

ei, no worries la...kids will adapt the evironment very fast one no matter what language is that! :P

Anonymous said...

Wish you all the best, I went through this before. If he cry, just let him cry for a week, then should be ok. Dun like me, "sam tong", until now my son still haven't go back to school, anyway he get sick on and off, so my mom said let send him to school next year lah.

MY Life Zone said...

cpm: ya... hopefully as he like to play a lot, wondering he can sit there quietyly or not..

wwm: ya.. mind keep thinking on yr case and me got to 'hard heart' this time..(next wk actualy, i am so blur)