Wednesday, June 4, 2008

MY big day

Last few days really busy... busy preparing my son school, end up been a 'sotong mom'..

Then my bday also fall on sunday, had a really great great bday lunch with my lovely hubby and chose my bday gift ..hehe... (Jewellery box)...haha.. means he is going to buy me more and more and more to 'keep it'... wahahaha!!! ^o^

This time i asked him to look for a place for the lunch.. (yes.. normally we will choose lunch, as my son will take nap during noon time) ... he no failed me this time... chose a nice place in starhill ground floor.. The Jake ... western restorant.. nice enviroment....

I ordered Seabass set and he got himself steak ...waitress recommended me to go for Combination of seabass and tiger prawn.. ya... end up the big big tiger prawn (like lobster size) charge extra RM 60 :p hehee... but seabass and tiger prawn really taste fabulous, yum yum...

oh ya.. my son even wish me 'mommy, ha ppy .... b DAY!!" (in english somemore) in the morning, so so so sweet, when i asked him ' what u buy for mommy then'.. he looked at me and give me a MUAKS!!! big kiss !! heart melted liao, no need any gift liao lor..!!!!



Western Cowboy style...

enjoying my 'escargot' ... yum yum.. colour a bit blur as hubby forgot to set night mode

Seafood Chowder (not so nice.. i prefer The Ship one...)

my Seabass with Tiger Prawn... yummy!!

Hubby's steak...



can see how big is the tiger prawn...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Glad you had a fantabulous celebration! So coming Father's Day, your turn to 'po tap' your hubby? Hehe...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Guess we all mother can only have lunch/dinner with hubby to celebrate our birthday. Hahaha

MY Life Zone said...

etcMom:
Thanks!! I didnt get anything on my mother's day lar.. just meal with my hubby and son.. very hard to buy thing for him one leh.. onli wan remote toys + exp stuff ..hahaha!!

wwM:
'Xie Xie'!! ya.. we only celebrate during wkend lunch time or take leave to celebrate.. that's our parenthood type of celebration :)