Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Busy & Blur like sotong...

hehehe... i really blur like 'sotong'... principal told me my son school, 2nd semester started early of june... then me never to chk probably on the 'date'.. just think my son will start 2 June... (monday)... applied leaves and arrange everything ....

mana tau... teng teng teng.... sunday nite.. mid nite, found my son 'lau sai' (shit on pants).. and found he is fever... oh no... get him medicine.. monday morning, he looks ok... think to bring him to school, as 1st day mah... wake up early and get ready everything, reach 8.30 (son dont wan to wear uniform).. thinking if he still sick, then stay for 1 hr and cabut.. So quiet when i reached there, suspected something not right... YA!! school only start next wk, now is still HOLIDAY!!! sure u laugh like hell now.... wahahaha!!! so pai say.. go back home ...

I would say actually is lucky I been sotong also.. coz my son really sick ... :( some sort of food poisoning.. fetched him see paed and those medicine make him keep 'pu pu' all the times... and he no appetize to eat... onli eat biscuit... and water... and stick to me like gum... need me all the time accompany him, even go pour a cup of water also need his permission... luckily i had applied leave (for his school)... his fever is on and off... the monday whole nite... me also not able to sleep, keep wake up... coz he wan to 'ng ng'.. poor fellow fall into sleep while 'ng ng' .... mommy so heart pains ...*sob sob*.. then asked him that body lay on me and 'ng ng'.. let him nap a while... then slowly put him on bed and get him wear pampers... (he refused to wear pampers nowadays, so when he feel like ng ng, will wan to sit on his 'ma tong' to ng) ...

~Phew, this morning he just 'ng' for 1 time.... looks like recovering and appetizer coming back, but onli get him to eat plain stuff, biscuit... own made soup with mee suah, mee., porridge...etc

Hopefully he will get well soon ..... Mommy had prayed very hard !!!

p/s: he keep make noise wan to go school... coz tat day reached but cannot enter :p i told him teacher ask him rest first as he sick....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor kid, hope he feeling better, so next week can go to school. Eh, start putting school holidays in your calendar lah...hahahahaha

MY Life Zone said...

wwM:
Ya... very malu lar.. all the while school holiday or not, doesn't related to me at all mah..