Monday, March 23, 2009

Hot Air Balloon in Putrajaya

yes.. wat a good events for kids.. not even kids... adults as me also enjoy it !!!

At first plan to go in Sunday mroning, but Hubby got something on... so change to Sat evening... so so so HOT!!!!!!!

My MIL so 'ngam' that come to visit you, so we bring her to see also....

We are sweating and waiting.... suppose start from 5.30... waited till 6.30pm + only we saw the balloons is up......

Yes... hao said he like the Orange balloons.... This boy so happy with all the balloons.... dancing on the streets and singing.....

Her sis cannot tahan the hot... keep 'lai kai', is really hot ...


7 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Nice event.. too bad as the event is not held in Penang. Else we will sure pay a visit and let the kids enjoy the activities! Seems like your kids really enjoy.. can see from the pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Wow.. my boy loves hot air ballon too. Did they allow you to go on a ride?

peisheah said...

Thanks for visiting my blog eventhough I seldom update.

What a coincidence, we brought our son to Putrajaya to see the hot air balloons too.

MY Life Zone said...

KM:ya.. my son enjoy a lot, keep dancing and singing along the streets..haha.. esp saw the big elephant balloon (but not manage to fly up, maybe too heavy ..kekke)

etcMom: Nope :( too many ppl with too limited seat. I think this event going to repeat next wk. I am sure Ryan love it. Buzz u next time.

peisheh:busy mom ya.. thks for dropping by here.. ya is a GREAT event, tat everyone should bring the kids there..

Wai Wai's mommy said...

Oh, I love the pictures you took, very nice. If there is another round, remember to inform me ya, so I can bring wai wai there also.

MY Life Zone said...

wwMom:
hehe.. me better than my hubby interm of snapping photo, :p
Ya. me forgot to buzz u the day before... next time wont forget!Sure wai wai LOVE IT!!

MY Life Zone said...

etcMom:
should be next YEAR. not next wk..typo :p