Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stones at Gallbladder

I had my full medical checkup 1-2 yrs ago... and found i got 2 'stones' in my gallbladder (膽生石),
that time is about 0.35 cm and 0.58 cm... Dr said cannot do much... said is very 'normal' to have 'stones'... just hope it will not increase till big that need to 'cut' it out... ya.. cut the whole gallbladder out...

2 yrs later... i done my another checkup... found the stones increased to 1.38cm and 1.01 cm.. dr said normally last time ppl just think if reach 2cm need to cut out.. but nowadays 'ppl' dont care and unless it start pains....

This round really scare me... as it increase so much.. and this dr is not so responsible coz after i bring back the ultrasounds screening and check.. it actually got 3 stones.. there is 1 small one.. the dr did not mentioned at all... the way he explain my repor is like he very rush for time, not even give allow me to interrupt him while he go thru the report 1 by 1 - tok super fast (as i wan to check my tyroid status with the blood test report) .... ei... dunno wat dr is tat.. :( I will not do any checkup in this lab anymore!!!

I had serveyed and asked around... to find out any solution!!! but too bad... i just try the traditional detox program from one of my fren's mom... will try to do it once a month.. Try for 6 times = 6 mths and go for another followup checkup on my 'stones'.... Wish me lucks ya....


4 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Hey friend, you can check with doctor about the operation, I heard the operation is simple (something like using X-ray to shoot and break the stone, no need to 'cut' the skin). You may check that out.

MY Life Zone said...

km:checked with dr liao lor... 2 dr said the same thing lar.. other 'organ' can 'pecah' the stone, but not apply to 膽, whole thing cut out...

Anonymous said...

I was so shocked to heard you have stones at your gallbladder, take good care of yourself, my friend. Hope your traditional treatmen will work well for you, pray hard hard for you!!!

MY Life Zone said...

wwMom:
thanks ya... will go 2nd round of detox program this wk.. thinking to try for 6th time and go for checkup.