Monday, July 20, 2009

2009 cameron trip

its been quite sometimes no blog and my fren start complaining...hehehe.

Cameron trip... my frens will say 'AGAIN??"

Yes.. me and my hubby like to go cameron compare to Genting... hehe.. To me, havig steamboat in cameron such a great activitiy for me... cold place with hot food.. yummy!! Too bad our favourite steamboat shop closed liao :( Now is Star Buck at Tanah Rata. I loved this shop as is cheap and provide a lot of vege (yes.. i love vege so much).

No choice, we go for another choice.. which is much more exp.. After brinchang, toward equotarial, further more... there is a shop call 'Water Cress Restorant'.. the enviroment of coz is better, but price also exp... RM 25 per head and minimum 2 set. Food and environment nice just exp compare to old shop. I dont like brinchang one which i tried once... first row of the main road... exp and not enuf food..haha.. i remmbeer we (with my fresn) got to eat the mee hon and egg only got the feel of 'a bit full' :(

This is Qin 1st time to Cameron, yes.. she very enjoyed it... and Hao as well (should be 3rd time to cameron)... we spending 4 days 3 nites there.. as for family with small kids... i can say it just 'ngam ngam ho'.. for ppl with no kids, might say it 'too many days' liao...kekeke....

Here some pix.....

4 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Great trip. You really enjoyed har.. just went to Melacca and now Cameron.. so 'syiok'! I am looking forward for my KL trip during Raya holiday (initially cameron, but fully booked). And my year end holiday to Langkawi (hope I can get the room). "Nei Chao Hou La" (Cantonese).. holiday in oversea during year end.. "Ho Mia"!!!

MY Life Zone said...

KM:
someone emotion like not so 'balance' over here woh... kekeke.. nvd lar.. u busy with yr business mah.. once yr stuf up to 'track', u can go oversea vacation whenever u like lor...

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Lovely and happy family. Good.

www.penangfengshui.blogspot.com

MY Life Zone said...

LeeChengHoe:
Thanks for dropping by here..