Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Qin, Happy Bday!!

So fast, my lil princess had turned 1 yr old.... Initially, I had planned a Mc D Birthday Party for her... and invites my frens and their kids (those are my son's frens hahha) ... Due to the H1N1, we decided to cancel the Mc D party and had a small celebration at home.. Just invite the relative and my sis family....

Compare to her bro, she more faster in picking up new stuff... yday we found out, she can hold a 'pen' properly and draw draw in her brother magnecitc board!!! Yes, is true... I should video it down next time.... :)

Here come some pix on my sweet sweet lovely Qin!!

2 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

MY - Qin is so cute. She likes to 嘟嘴?My "tua pui mui" also like to 嘟嘴 when we asked her to kiss..mmmmm.. she also can hold pen very well now. Looks like both of them can be a good friend.. haha..! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO QIN!

MY Life Zone said...

KM:
haha... u ah.. so bad lar.. dont call her 'tua pui' lar.. later she used to that name, no good lar..Looks like our 'gals' can be good fren.. they going to meet up when i go penang time.. :)