Thursday, August 13, 2009

.... n=e=w ....

Recently go a lot of new stuff over here....cut my hair short short and my gal too...

now Qin is more like a handsome little fellow than a pretty girl.... recently i had a lot of stuff...

1. lot of works in ofis.
2. lot of works at home (as my mom back to hometown again after the checkup)
2. will change bb sitter start 1 sept.
3. xxxx (tell later)
4. yyyy (tell later)...
5. Suddenly a lot of trips confirm, but as a bit worry on H1N1 (Penang --> Langkwai --> Taiwan)
hahaha.. purposely one, dont ask me wat is x and y... keke... will be announced soon lor....

Before and after :

Ah Qin Leng Lui


Ah Qin Leng Chai.
(dont scold me, my hubby insist say cut in ah ne ne barber shop, end up same hair style with her bro)




Aunty Mama


Leng leng Mama

p/s: camera spoil... ei.. use phone to capture, very blur oh....

5 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Wah, your bb girl hair really short lo! Let her be more lady la.. wanna to have another bb boy izit?! Hahaha...!

Wai Wai's mommy said...

Aiyoo, poor gal. Keep her hair longer, can tie up with nice ribbon. This is the fun of having a dotta mah. How I wish I have a dotta, and "decorate" her everyday.

MY Life Zone said...

KM: :p , aiyo, choi choi choi!! no more production!!

WWMom: yes lor, her hair actually not properly cut before, so 1 time cut and can grow nice nice...

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Wow.. your new hair style really makes your girl looks SIMILAR like you! 母女相!!!

MY Life Zone said...

KM:hahha. prove tat she is my gal.. :)