Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sweet sweet home...:(

Hao been sent to bb sitter for about 1 yr + (started aug 2008). Until today, he is on and off asking the same thing.

Hao : Mama, can i go back my own house after school? Plss.. just 1 day only lar...

I been telling him for so many times, he cannot go home after school due to :
1. Mama/papa not at home, no body take care of him.
2. Mama/papa need to work, so cannot be at home ...
3. Mama/papa need to earn $$ ..... etc

so recently he change his asking style....

Hao: Mama, why my fren oh... mama/papa go fetch them go back home, why you no come to fetch me one??

Hao : Mama, today LiYan (his classmate) told me that ... 'hao, your mama will come fetch you lar'.. you will fetch me go back my own hse rite, mama??

so sakit hati to hear all those, why my kids so 'meng fu'...
:( sob sob ****

7 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Nowaday kid very smart one. The will know and keep comparing with their friends. I truely understand your situation..cause I am facing the same scenario too!

MY Life Zone said...

KM: yr son also on and off asking this question???

Wai Wai's mommy said...

My mom is taking care my son for half day only, but still my son prefer to come home after school (if possible), they know where is their own "tempat". Same here too :(

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

家是最温暖的.还记得在柔佛和英国求学时, 回家是我的梦.

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

MY - yes..my elder son is looking for his mom on and off.. if she is not back from home. Got one time, he follow his ex-baby sitter went out for dinner, end up he cried (just tear) when I fetch him back right after the dinner. He said "爸爸,我好想你!", I feel so touching and almost cry out too. :) Agreed with Lee.. 家永远是最温暖的!

MY Life Zone said...

wwMom:
sometime just feel like quit the job, really got the 'desire' to do so :(

MasterLee:
sometime really dunno how to explain the complicity of life to the small kids ..

KMCorner:
Heart also melted oh... we got to remmber hard hard lor, later they grow up, only mao girl frens lor..

Anonymous said...

yes.. informative thread