Friday, December 25, 2009

Bye bye sis....

today is the chrismas day in 2009. And today also quite heavy hearted for me... as my sis family will fly to australia .... yes... migrating to autralia...

Even we stay not near, I stay in Equine park area, as she stayed in sg.buloh.. But still we still able to contact each other via phone... can reach each other anytime... Means now my only relative in KL will be gone... sob sob **

They will taking 12 am flight later and just chat over phone with her ... wish her all the best and settle down there asap...

Might pay her a visit next year dpends on condition.... as my 3rd kid will delivered mid of May ... recently quite busy and try not to think much on their leaving... but now... really can feel the pains ...... bye and take care sis.......

3 comments:

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Happy New Year, my friend.

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Don't worry, you still can contact your sister via MSN, Yahoo.. many more. Internet has shorten our distance and you still can talk to her at anytime. Cheer up and wish you happy new year 2010!

MY Life Zone said...

Master Lee:
Thanks!! and Happy 2010 to you and your family, Happy Always and stay healthy!!

KM:
Yes lor, but my sis dont know play msn, yahoo one, just ask my niece/nephew to pass the msg to her via facebook (her kids facebook fans, online everyday)..