Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Last year 2009 review

what I had done for previous year? really got to sit down and think...haha.... cannot really remember... yes... there are some good news..

1. My mom malaysian citizenship finally get approved. She born in JB, she got her 12 yrs old IC when she studied in Spore. Government issued her a red IC and my grandpa just not aware of the meaning of red IC. We been applied the citizenship since 2004 and finally approval letter is issued by end of Dec 2009, yes it took about 5 yrs +. I brought my parent to putrajaya to collect the letter, pay RM300 (dunno for what) and made the 'sumpah'. phew~~~ next step is gonna to wait for them to print the cert ... 2-3 more mths periods of times... willbe informed via mail, then only will proceed to change her IC to blue.

2. Surprise bonus gift. My 3rd kid. Still do not know the gender, should be know by Friday, next checkup. My son is excited, my dotta still dunno what is that.. haha..so another new family member will be added on this coming May, 2010.

3. My 2nd sis family had migrated to Australia. Quite sad ya.... will pay them a visit after I settle down with my new born and kids... probably end of next year i think .... Nowadays, we still able to 'chat' often via internet .... definately will miss them....

4. Changed new bb sitter. A very good new to my kids, finally i managed to find a good bb sitter for them.. quite struggled previously due to old bb sitter. Now, they got a lovely nanny and nice food.

5. Taiwan trip .Yes, we managed to go taiwan by mid of Nov 2009.

6. My immediately boss left, been work with him for more than 8 yrs.. quite sad on his leaving..

.... cannot think of any others... but sometime no news is good news ... Wish everyone happy always and be healthy, which I always think is the most important thing for every one to have that. Happy New Year 2010 !!!

2 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Good sharing and I can see you have a lot of great experience in the past year. Let's looking forward on the great 2010 and hope we have a better life ahead!

MY Life Zone said...

KM:
yes.. especially we got some 'similarity' on that as well..haa... new family member, well, it going to make our life more busier this year.I beleived it will be a great and fruitful year for us!!