Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bad example

Yesterday my son due to small thing, yelled to the father and talk impolite .... father tried to ask him to behalf well and do not talk like that and said will punish him if he continue like that..this make the situation even worst.. My son is the type of , if you try hard to him.. he will even more hard ... I tried to ask the father dont get angry, let him cool down first... father insisted is the 'right time' to educate him ... well.. son yelled even hard and said something that 'knock' my head ... "I very 'fan' now,very 'fan' of you ... papa and keQin, etc' As the sentense sounds 'familiar' to me... i felt upset... the 'words' came from my mouth.. and from the father as well... i yelled to them when i felt so frustrated with them.... fighting, noisy , etc ...

I asked the 'father' just leave him alone... i will talk to him once i done my cooking..(i was half-way preparing lunch)..

During the bath time.... i had a good talk with him.. i asked him gently 'Just now i heard you said you are very 'fan'... where you learn this word from? You 'acting' like me or your father?"

Suddenly, he looked at me with cheeky face.. smile a bit and said 'You, mama... i 'act' like you' ... I am glad that he telling me the true.. I continuously said 'Well... you all sometimes act too naughty and I cannot control myself to said this out, but promise me, dont yelled again like that and yelling this words out...And I promise you, i will not say so. If I accidentally forgot... you remind me and tell me that we had promised each other, okay??"

he said 'Mm... i wanted to say again, but i wont yell... i said very very soft and low low sounds like 'mmm... I ~~~~ fan' and he just laugh with this new idea of talking like tweety bird sounds ... phew~~ my son...

Mind our own language especially in front of the kids.

3 comments:

etceteramonny said...

Maybe he too is trying to adjust himself to all the new environment hence all the frustration and misuse of words? Kids, scary how fast they learn to pick up bad things from us eh. The good things take forever to go in their ear. :P

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

I've the experience here...hope we can control our temper in front of kids. Hard but got to learn and behave.

MY Life Zone said...

etcMom: Ya.. i was thinking the same.. prob he also feel insecure in the new environment.. hopefully all of us will go thru this transition period smoothly...

KM: our kids big and sensitive enuf to observe what happening around ... even we didnt not realise that.. we really need to behave ourself in front of them ... haha..