Friday, June 17, 2011

Think Positive

Just before i come to Australia, i had tuned my mindset as try to think positive for all the stuffs around. As i believe the power of words.. after i touched down here... kind of pressures of all kind of thing to settle within the deadline.. negative thinking arises ... loneliness, unhappiness... all follow closely that made my mood getting even worst.

This morning while i put on uniform for Hao... i was chatting with him, suddenly like a 'blink' in my mind.. i told him ...u need to talk about all positive stuff, as our words very powerful... when you said bad thing, it really 'come', so we need to talk all the positive stuff... as good will follow us as well.....suddenly i like awake... yeah... where am i heading these few weeks?? why I become mentally so weak? Just becoz of my own mindset.... phew~~ settling down definitely needs times..... and I need patient and more positive thoughts on top of EVERYTHING that will only keep me moving forward!!!

2 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Keep think +ve.. the +ve energy will follow you.. just be patient, everything will become smooth and fine soon! Good luck friend.

MY Life Zone said...

Thanks KM... really need booster to keep it going...