Friday, March 23, 2007

The A-Z Tag

Had drag this tag for couple of days liao... got to fast fast submit my homeworks...

Tag from Mommy of 2 angles


A To Z About ME

[A is for age]:
Ei...over 3 a bit liao..hehehe... but still very leng lui !!! (dont vomit ya)

[B is for booze of choice]:
I still prefer plain water and coffee woh..


[C is for career]:
I am not a ambitious woman, but no work no money (sad).
But i am thinking i can own a small business, some sort like a coffee hse, prepare some nice and simple food, for after tea break, to provide a nice chat enviroment for the women like us...hehe.. hows nice..

[D is for your most dreaded]:
Once in company trip, mid nite brought us to the palm oil plantation, place me under a tree.. and pick me up after 1/2 hr... where there is no touch light, nothing at all.. just rely on the moon light and very quiet... i SCARED like HELL!!!

[E is for essential items you use everyday]:
like quite a lot oh... i think use water the most !!!

[F is for favorite song at the moment]:
I love you.. you love me... we are happy family... (barney ending song), i have to sing for my son to sleep every night, feel the rythem very peaceful and nice....

[G is for favorite games]:
Yoga... sometimes.. when i not lazy ..kekeke

[H is for Hometown]
Taiping mari punya !! a place call "雨城" ...

[I is for indulgence:]
I Love Food !! Japanese food, spicy food... etc. And I like to cook as well.. but not as creative and as good as Wokking Mum..

[J is for favorite flavor of juice:]
Starfruits....Actually I love the juice made from my 1st sis..

"Ang Mo Kan Na" + Sun Moi Juice (dunno wat it call in english / cantonese, this is in Hokkien)
"Ang Tau Ka" (blend red beans with ais and ais cream)
My sis open a 'cha sat'.. proper called in my hometown is called 'suet sui tong', selling ais kacang, loong ngan sui, fruits juices, softdrink, aiscreams..etc in my hometown, everytime go to her store, she will make me this juices..hehe.. love it!


[K is for kids]:
1 super monster. Think to get him another sis/bro and tutup kedai... but not so soon...

[L is for last hug from husband]
Ei.. shoudl be few days ago...

[M is for years of marriage]:
Aiyo, really scratch my head to think back... I think about 3-4 yrs , if not mistaken :p

[N is for name of your crush]:
Dunno how to answer woh....

[O is for overnight hospital stays]:
1 nite on false alarm (bleeding during 30th wks pregnancy)
2 nites when delivered my lovely son...

[P is for phobias]:
motorcyclist, snake...

[Q is for quote]:
Face it, solve it and forget about it.


s for biggest regret:]
Not spending enough time for myself to do the thing I like...

[status, married or single]
Married

[T is for time you wake up:]
Depends on my son lor.. it getting less... :)


[U is for underwear:]
prefer low cut, but nowadys canot lor, in order to cover the big tummy :((

[V is for vegetable you love:]
brocolli ... mm i love most of the vege, except raw 'chong' + 'Nga Choi' (geli).

[W is for worst habit:]
hehe.. forgot to brush teeth and go to sleep at nite... (hubby said one)

[X is for x-rays you’ve had]:
i think standard one, long time ago liao

[Y is for yummy food you make]:
cheese cake..hehe.. fried tomyam mee hon, 'yin chi' fried chic (mum teached one, cannot get from outside).. my hubby love most of the dish i cook... can i say all?? hahah.... (thick skin)

[Z is for zodiac sign]:
Double characteristics... u guesss....

Kau Tim... click "SUBMIT"... done !!







5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ai yo! I believe you can cook very well also lah. Look at your Cheese Cake!!! Wish I could bake too! :(

MY Life Zone said...

thanks wokking mum...

Pai say lar.. i should 'decor' in good nice place only took the pix.. I sure you can do that as well.. do you know this is the 1st cake and only cake i did for my whole life?? hahaha.... never try others... so u can see is a good simple as well :p

CutiePrincessMummy said...

welcome to the 'tagging' world. Hehehe!

mommy of 3 angels said...

hey u from taiping...i was born there...my grandparents lived there...now too bad...gone ledi!

MY Life Zone said...

cpm : yalor... in the tag world liao, found it great.. else i also dunno what is my bad habbits also..kekeke..

mommyOfTwoAngle:
phew~~ found a 同鄉 from here tim.. my 2 sisters still there.. parent still there (mum in KL help me jaga anak).. so CNY time veryhappy go back hometown to meet all of them... me onli out to KL when study college time ...