Monday, March 19, 2007

Sick....

Not feeling well today as no mood to work, drop some stuff on my blog...

Recenlty feel very easy to get tire and back pains... Damn it.. especially last whole week, have to lay on sometihing to support my back to release the ache... have difficulties for my night sleep recently :(

Some ppl said, after delivered, women will have to take care our body well.. a lot of problems oh... Is really true... we got not enuf sleep as need to wake up at nite to feed milk to our angels/monsters .... we have to work during day time, after work, quick bath, quick dinner (till cannot digest like tat) and the little one will stick us like koala bear.... Once you make them sleep (tire jobs, agree?), you have no more strenghts.... You have no time for yourself at all... no time to keep fit, no time to read yr favourite books... movies...

Yday had the worst night for me.. cannot sleep.. only able to sleep at 5 am ++ , can you believe that?? I carried my son go to bed at 9 pm ++, and myself also fall into sleep... wake up at 12 ++ , cannot sleep, so go wash cloths, do some hseworks... then go watch a DVD.. 3 am ++.. back to bed, cannot sleep, till 5 am ++ only sleep... Ei... any solution for that??

me taking leave on this coming wed to relax a bit, go for hair cutting.. and go for a recommended Indo tradisional urut, which believe can help (my fren tried and told me is workable)... Let see how...

ops.. got tag homeworks todo... think going to do it tomolo, today really BO LAT !!! dying half way liao...

4 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

welcome to the mommy world...it's like tat la..hmmm...dunno how long i have not step into a cinema...

ya backache is normal...but if really serious...urut may not help...then better seek professional help...dun play play..u got only one back bone la!

MY Life Zone said...

ya.. taking MC on tues, yday pula take 1/2 day (as planned).. go for the urut...

dunno work or not later, but now my whole body pains... 'back green' at hand, legs, ei... like a lot of places also got.. urut lady said if my body no 'wind', it wont be pains... means my whole body also 'winds' ah? ei... this urut quite suffer, but i did 'berg' a lot after urut...

Unknown said...

You know the best way to 'correct' the problem is to have another baby and have a good confinement. ;)

MY Life Zone said...

thanks... wokking mum...

i heard that also, but not so fast for me, jaga 1 monster already bo lat..hahaha..

maybe i no sit diam diam during the confinement, go up and downstair everyday... think next time i really need to sit diam diam in the room... suffering now..