Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Moving to MIL hse

Mm... not really have mood today as going to stay in my MIL for 1 mth temporarily...

As my mum is going back hometown for 1 mth to settle some stuffs... So we had planned to stay in my MIL for wkday... wkend come back own hse... so my MIL can help me jaga my son during day times...

Thinking to stay there , i alreayd no mood, as there are a lot of ppl staying there... 2nd son + wife + 1 dotta ( 3 yrs +), 1st son, my MIL, my MIL' mum (hubby grandma).

1st, not comfortable.. i scare my son not able to sleep at noon, as he use to quiet environment for sleeping.. i am sure the little girl will disturb and he not use to it...

2nd thing.. is the 2nd bro couple (the wife)... if you know me...Cutie Princess will know the story... is really hard to 'stay' with them... ei... think of them, i already no mood... :(

3rd.. room is smallest in the hse, and is not confortable... not convenient... i scare recently hot weather as well.. ei.. sure we all cannot sleep well....

Good thing is : I no need to prepare or cook the dinner liao, as my MIL will cook for the whole family one...

will stay to stay there started tomolo..... let's see how..... wu wu wu !!! (crying.....)

5 comments:

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Look at the bright side frend. At least is ur MIL to jaga ur son! not a stranger or whoever not so close to u or ur son!

BTW, good luck to u too! :)

mommy of 3 angels said...

"in laws" that word is equal to no mood. i understand...lucky only one month...can tahan la.

Unknown said...

Just tahan for 1 month lor. Lucky you are not a SAHM! :p

I tagged you! http://jollyangels.blogspot.com/2007/03/tag-why-i-married-my-husband.html

MY Life Zone said...

cutieprincessmummy:
ya.. good thing is i no need to think,buy,prepare and cook for dinner. Cook is very fast, but the process is quite time consuming... my MIL will kau tim all the dinner stuffs...

MommyOfTwoAngles:
hehe.. ya.. "in laws" sounds scary (MIL, BIL, SIL,etc).. die die also need to tahan lor... thanks for the 'same feeling' on the 'in laws' :p

wokking mum:
SAHM is not an easy job.. everything got pro and con ... have to look at the positive views oh...

Thanks for the caring posted here .. so far so good, try not to have any conflicts with them during this period of times.. wish me lucks!!

MY Life Zone said...

ops... almost forgot go hometown to do.. aiya.. very susah to think why i married my hubby... haha :p