Wednesday, May 23, 2007

10 ways he pissed me off

Recently really busy.... kena tag by this auntie "CutiePrincessMummy" and promised to blog it ... drag long time liao.. today die die also spend 10 min to kau tim it...keke...

1. Computer Game. Same as cutiePrincessMummy hubby... he can spend all the times he had, and go up his room to play game.. untill i yelled him down... free time, busy time, anytime... any opportunity that he can 'snake' out, will be 'disappear' from my view.. I had told him to 'play' only free time, or after our son sleep.. Nowadays, he will spend his time in this study room till mid nite... Only God will know he is working or playing games...

2. No direction sense. Everywhere we go, I have to lead him the way. Eventhough we had been to that places for few times.. but still. Good point is he will dunno where to 'sa sa kuan'... coz he dunno the way..hahaha... Bad thing is everytime i have to lead the way, if sometimes i forgot to 'point'... he will missed the turn and take the big round. Or blame me point wrongly. (I said turn left in front, he can be reached there and ask me ' turn right?"). He dont wan to ask ppl around if we lost direction on new place, prefer to turn turn turn and turn. fainted.

3. Very forgetful. As i had planned something or reminded him on certain thing. He will forgot totally in the next minute that caused me very ANGRY! Sometime i requested him to act immediately but he likes to drag .. later forgot.

4. Less interaction with my family members.Same with CPM again. When we back to hometown, he seldom tok to my family members.. which I really not so happy on it. Did not take initiative to interact with them.

5. No common sense/super BLUR in 'small' thing to him, but 'BIG" thing to women. He can seeing me carry son + taking some stuff going up, and just follow my back without helping. Until I asked him only he realise and fast fast help.. Or seeing me back from works.. carrying notebook + handbag + other thing... He will carry the son and stand in front of the door (with lock) and wait for me (but not open the door), while i standing there, try to free up a hand to search hse key from my messy handbag.... angry or not??

6. Dog issue. He is dog lover.. since small already had a dog at home... but me never had a dog before. So our perception of dog will be different, to me is a animal only. But to him is a fren and something 'valuable'. Since we had kid... I would suggest better leave the animal far away from kid and take precaution on that (animal flur is very bad for kids). So, dog flur is all spread in our car porch, even he promised to sweep everyday (sometime not everyday) and my dog got skin sensitive problem. I dare not let my son play or walk in our car porch area, he had only play inside the hse... So , u can imagines our conflicts on these...

Ei... so far i only can think until now... although is 6 only, but is already get me crazy when it happen and happen again, even though he promise to be more alert and more caring... But he is 'BLUR' type of ppl... ei..

Of coz, out of these, he is willing to help on anything i asked.. buy us stuff if he foudn out we like it... etc Those u can find in 10 reasons why I married my hubby. I understand there is no perfect man, of coz i am not perfect woman as well.. ^o^

So, the truth is : We are from different planet... sometimes is hard to understand each other needs, only way is to tolerant ... "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" .. is Damn Right!!! hahaha !!

2 comments:

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Wei, can not put my hubby and ur hubby together, if not they will disappear for few days! playing games lar, what else?! Hahahah!!

MY Life Zone said...

AGREED!!

maybe we also not able to find them, as hiding somewhere playing the games..haha...