Sunday, May 13, 2007

給我一個吻。。

Mother's Day 2007 ... really give me a good memory... keke....

Coz my little monster (17 mths ++), never want to 'kiss' anyone, even very stick to me, but when come to 'kiss', will turn the head aside... Give me a big surprise !! Come near to my face and give me a kiss on Sat morning... ^O^ So sweet...!!

Shouted and told my hubby immediately... father fast fast get near to him and ask a kiss from him... Well, since he is in good mood...give the father a kiss as well...
Then, the greedy mom ask again... got it again ^Q^ .. Go down and show PoPo, mommy get 1 more kiss.... ^^

But that's it!! The little monster must be thinkng this mommy so greedy. No more on any request :( Poor daddy only get 1... LOL !!

The kiss is more than any valuable gift to mommy on this Mother's Day lor !! Ei.. this greedy mommy still 'dreaming' dunno when the little monster will be in good mood and give away kisses to the poor mommy again....

Now Mommy only can sing this song in the bathroom "給我一個吻。。可以。。不可以。。" ...

5 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

eh baby learn from watching you, so if he see u kiss daddy more...maybe he will kiss u more hahahaha

CutiePrincessMummy said...

WAh, clever boy, know its mother's day to give u FEW kiss! Mummy dun be greedy lar, as long as a kiss for a day, enough lar! hahahaha!

MY Life Zone said...

mommyOf2Agels:
Ya lar.. even i ask daddy to kiss me, and ask him to kiss.. he turn his head also and cabut fast fast..

last nite ask him to kiss me, he push my head to the daddy.. (means ask daddy to kiss will do).. hahah!!

CutiePrincessMummy:
yalor, better than nothing. Come to the kid kisses, mommy sure greedy one mah....

Unknown said...

You kiss him & daddy more lor. hehehe. Some for hugging. Next time want him to stop also cannot liao!

MY Life Zone said...

wokking mum:
haha... i wan him non-stop free kisses.. i wan i wan.. .haha :))