Monday, May 28, 2007

THANKS GOD!!

Yday happened an incident that make me feel i am so so lucky and GOD BLESSED my family.

I need to blog it down immediately as a 'warning' to all the mommies.

Yday my hubby was fixing the water paip at wet kitchen as water like keep coming out even we close tightly.. Recenlty getting worst. Hubby spending hrs to find out the reason and go to the shp to buy the 'spoil' parts. Thus, I not able to cook porridge or anythign else for my son (hubby closed the main switch).

As my son is hungry, I do a simple cooking.. Macaroni (shell shape) cheese for my son.. So i use the 'tangki' water to boil the water in the corning ware (which we use mostly for my son porridge, mee soup,etc). Once water boil, i put in the Barcarnoni to cook.. and forgot to uncover the pot. A while, water came out (boiled). Then my mum fast fast go to take out the 'cover' and adjusted it ... so got some space in between. Later we heard like some sound (sounds like 玻璃相撞 - glass collision). Normally we know like the glass cover might adjusted coz by the water boil out or something. We do not suspect anything and go in to lower down the fire and adjuster the glass cover.

Later once the macaroni is soft enuf, i add in the cheese powder and mixed well and served to my son. I keep telling my son to 'chew' when i feeding him... After few spoon, i heard some sounds from his mouth.. like biting something ... 'crunchy'.. (kik kik kok kok).. I thought he is grinding his teeth as he likes to do this recently... Then later he come near me to watch his favourite Barney show and i heard again, then he tried to take out osmething from his mouth, but looks not neccessful.. So i asked him to open his mouth to let me chk. (Luckiliy he listen to me), i tried to put in my finger as he is not opening his mouth very big... i touched something hard.. I thought his teeth was broken. Then i tried to 'gorek' again.. as i scare he bite me (very pains one oh). Finally I took out... sCARED ME!!! it looks like a 'broken glass'. Its about 2 cm long and 1/2 cm wide, transparent and hard 'material'. My hubby checked and told me is a 'plastic' WE all wondering where he got it...

Later i took out the remaining cheese macaroni from the corning ware and ask my mum to eat.. coz She like to eat. Then i pour in some water as cheese stick to the pot, hard to wash. Later my mum go wash it... glass cover cut my mum finger.. then she found out the glass cover was BROKEN!! She found 1 pc of ''broken glass' near the cooking hob. Later she found the remaining macaroni got a small pc of 'broken' glass as well... Means my son is 'chewing' one of the BROKEN GLASS in his mouth !!!!

REALLY THANKS GOD!!! He did not swallowed it the 'glass'.. It really scare me and my mum for the whole day. I will not forgive myself to be such a careless mum if anythign happen to my son on this...

So, to all MOMMIES that drop by my blog. For those using corning ware or any glass cover pot. PLS PLS ... chk the 'glass cover' if you are cooking anything and heard those 'sounds'... I WILL NOT COOK ANYTHING WITH TAT COVER ON ANYMORE!!! ESP for my SON !!!

PLS BE ALERT !!!

3 comments:

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Wah, chewing glass is scary lar...

Glad to know ur son din hurt by the glass!

Be extra super duper careful next time lar...

MY Life Zone said...

ya... i dont want to be super duple blur mom...

dare not think more, the more i think, the more i scare...

mommy of 3 angels said...

lucky yor son clever boy too, we all learn from mistakes!