Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mama.....

Finally.....

My son start calling me 'Mama' these few days... he started when he want something, or when crying ... when his demands not been fullfilled... will shout for "mamamama......!!!!"

I remember when 1 yr old time, he called me 'mi mi...' (mommy)... then later stop calling me anymore, just call 'papa' ... (make me so envy on my hubby)... but now pula change called 'ma ma' by his own.. whatever ... as long as is calling me, me heart melted liao..heheh.. ^ _ ^ (see gigi, no see eyes)..hahaha..

Recenlty always late to work.. as everytime i wan to go off... telling him 'mommy going out for work now ah... '.. he will run to me and ask for carry or pretend to cry and hold my hand, lead me to in front of TV, ask me to sit down, accompany him to watch Barney show... Must manja-manja a while ... then later wave to me to 'bye bye'...

Ma ma or Mi mi is fine to me, as long as is my 寶貝 son calling me !!! ^ ^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi--that is sooo sweet. My little said da, da first. took her a while to say ma.

btw--thank you for including me in your blog roll, thats very thoughtful of you and I appreciate it. You are also on mine (smile).

CutiePrincessMummy said...

very 'lum' horr, mummy! am sure more to come!! :P

MY Life Zone said...

theNewParent:
thank for drop by.. ya.. think get some thoughtful tips from yr blog on educating the kids ya...

cpm:
sure 'lum' lor... once he called me, i sure like 'tiap tong' and answer him 'ma ma coming lorrrr.. !!'hahah... beh tahan ya...