Friday, August 17, 2007

Smiles...

As a parent, our kids smile can be a Treasure to us... And we gotto make sure their 'smiles' will kept with them all the TIMES....

I experienced 1 incident before... I very close to my Nephew (My 2nd's sister's son), as my mum is helping my sis to take care of him (Mark) since small.... when I started studied in KL, and my 2nd sis family had moved to KL.. this little kid will follow me back to hometown if I went back... There was 1 time, my mood not that good due to pressures of 'works', 'relationship'..etc I did not smile for the whole journey (From KL to Taiping), and the lil fellow noticed that.... when I reached Taiping hse and opening the doors...

Mark : "siew ah yee (small aunty), why you dunno how to smile already??" (wei so mok ni bu wui siau?)

My tears want to come out at that moments... Yes, why I forgot about my own smiles... Why those problems have been bordered and burdened me for the whole journey , and even affected the one who loves me... Lil one did 'watching' what we did and what is our facial expressions... Pls maintain our "赤子之心,童心" all the times.. then our life will full of PASSION....

I do hope my son will keep his smile on his face all the times, even when he grow up ... hope he never lost his 'smile' and keep it everyday !!

[ how about u?? did you forgot to smile today??? esp to yr loves one...]


Here come my lil one smiley faces !!!
{maybe should said notti faces ^o^}

he rided on his toy's car, fainted !!


this is how he smile: when the 'mama' ask him to smile nicely.

Smile!!.. smiles more keep you healthy and happy ya....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi MLZ--(smile) ... such an interesting post. We should try and remember to keep our smiles around our little ones. They are watching and learning from us. Including our expressions.

Thank you for this nice post!

wai wai's mommy said...

When I see or think of my wai wai, I will smile from my heart. When I started working, I didn't see him the whole day, I feel sad. But recently I put his photo on my working desk, and every morning when I reach office and see his photo, I feel happy :), and it does make me smile more offen now. You can try also...

MY Life Zone said...

TheNewParent:
thanks for the compliments... Ya.. our lil one wathicng and learning from us everday...

WWM:
ya.. now different, with my son, when i with him, i smile all the times... my mind cannot think of others just HIM onli...hahah.. {even hubby also 2nd priority.. ^-^ }

mommy of 3 angels said...

lucky u got a lil' angel to bring back to joy into your life and ask u the right question.

MY Life Zone said...

MO2A:
true.. something we need someone to 'pull' us back to our normal life... when we stucked..

1+2mom said...

Cute smile..kids at this age very hard to call them smile nicelly but this is so unique, next time it wont be smile like that.

etceteramommy said...

Your 'smiles' post is indeed a post that brought us smiles. I was actually smiling reading towards the end when I saw yr lil boy's smile.. so cute. Thanks.

MY Life Zone said...

1+2mom:
ya.. hard to snap a 'nice smile' from him nowadays..he just keep his eyes small and show his 'gigi' when i ask him to smile..haha..

etcMommy:
thanks... i hope those drop by here will smiles when they read thru... happy always !!