Friday, August 10, 2007

MY lil chef

My son like to play 'cooking' games... my coffee table become his little kitchen .. he took my spoons, pot, bowl/plate, containers and put in his lil kitchen.. when i suggested to buy him a set of kitchen set. My hubby disagreed and told me he is boy. Fainted... who know he will become a Chef when he grow up?.... good for mummy as he can help me then..hehehe...

here my little chef.. busy with his cooking in 'kitchen'...


Busy wokking....Put in a 'bowl'/ pot ?? ..

Cover to continue cook ..

checking is it ready to be served??

4 comments:

CutiePrincessMummy said...

u r 'programming' him to become M'sia Oliver Jamie issit? hehehe! :-)

wai wai's mommy said...

My son also like to play "masak-masak", at one time I also through of buying him a mini kitchen set, his father dun allow me to do so...seem like our son have same interest, can be best friend later.

1+2mom said...

Next time got a good helper in the kitchen, let your hubby shaim of himself that his son know to cook but he dunno..haha.

MY Life Zone said...

cpm:Good idea... mommy no need cook then... hahaha!!

wai2Mommy: change blog name ah? ya.. dont understand why the men cannot accept the sons like cookings oh? no big deal mah.. looks like mommies are more open minded than daddies...:)

1+2Mom:yalar.. now my son will put back the thing to orignal place he took, much more better than the father.. father sendiri also realise that...shame shame ..