Thursday, September 6, 2007

5th day in MIL hse

Quite fast, already 5th day in my MIL hse....

My son looks more active and happy as there are a lot of ppl there (2 brothers in law, 1 sister in law, my MIIL , old grandma + the little girl ). He will look for his cousin sister when he wake up and go down... shouting 'jie jie'. Saw the 'uncles' (my brother in laws) will keep following them and call 'pak pak' (uncle).

Even though the cousin sister sometime will bully him... took away his toys and dont let him play (even is his own toys). But he still very happy playing with her... think at my home, too lonely, only the 'Po po' (my mum) with him day time...

I think he will be more happier in my MIL as so many ppl around, sometime he will go disturb the 'old grad grandma' (coming to 90 yrs old).. and make the 'snooze' sounds.. as the old gred gradma always take naps most of the times... when food come, he will be busy passing the food to everyone around... busy lil boy...

So far, he willing to share toys and food with people... (mummy good boy)... But 1 thing, he always cries when saw me left home for works... my MIL told me.. even day time, he play play and think think, will cry again and ask my MIL to bring him go to out to look for me { mummy heart pains :( } ... everyday i reached after work, he will shout and cries... hug me tight tight dont wan to let go and always make sure i am in his 'views' ... else will shout and look for me " MA MA MA MA !! " ....

Tomolo night will be going back to own hse, my son will miss the 'Ah Ma', 'Lao Ma' (old gredgrandma), ' Pak pak' and 'Jie Jie' lor....

p/s: try to get some pix tonite and upload tomolo....

5 comments:

CutiePrincessMummy said...

too lonely at home? mummy, time to make another sister or brother for lil Hou lor..kakakak!

MY Life Zone said...

cpm:
so easy to 'make' out one meh?? haha... not easy to 'take care' once 'out'...:'(

wai wai's mommy said...

It is true that kids will develop faster when they mixed around, like my son learn more thing after I send him to my mom house. And he is enjoying playing with his big ko-ko there. But when night time, he will prefer to go home, if we're late to pick him up, he will be very impatience, want my mom to bring him out of the house (like your son).

etceteramommy said...

Somehow I agree.. 'make baby' is easy, caring for one is the challenging part.... Anyway, I know it breaks one's heart when the lil cries in the morning but you know he's in good hands so that's alright.... :D

MY Life Zone said...

wwm:
ya.. good to let them have frens around... now my son will 'chit chat' with his cousin sis over phone ..haha... no one undestand..haha..

etcMom:
true lor, 'make' is easy, take care is 'hard job' leh..!!