Monday, September 3, 2007

MIL hse again

Started yday, will be staying in my MIL for 1 wk as my mum going back hometown .. only back on friday evening.

A bit rush in the morning (yday)... as i busy taking care my son + packing some stuffs to temporarily stay in my MIL hse. My hubby pula busy with fixing his auto-feed on his fish in pond + aquarium and bathing the dog. Sometimes a bit fedup on him... As he always busy on his 'hobbies', while i have to take care all the stuffs ... :(

Marriage such a tolerant jobs in between hubby and wife.. sometime feel so tire to take care of 2 shifts... work in ofis and works at home..

Now at my MIL, at least i no need to take care of meals stuff... my MIL will take care of that... my son will have a cousin sister to play with, althought most of the times, she will take away whatever my son took... but sometimes she will treat him good... kids nowadays, very emotional as the adults as well...but there is pro and always got cons, sure not that confortable as own home...

Missing my bed now..... * sob sob *

4 comments:

1+2mom said...

Sometime really have a old folk at home are so good, right? They can help us alot.

Anonymous said...

It's nice to have MIL to help out. It's never like being home tho (smile)!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

aiyoh, dun complain lor, as long as someone is there to help and u can 'fong sum' wan...should be grateful & appreciate lor...

MY Life Zone said...

1+2mom:
Yes,fully agreed. really can help a lot leh... indirectly and directly...

theNewParent:
Ya, at least have optional plan. Family member is the most appropriate person to take care of our kids ..:)

cpm:
aiya.. just 'sang sang' onli mah... sometimes very 'mang chang' and fedup mah... u sure know what i mean :p