Friday, June 12, 2009

MY Bday celebration 09

My birthday celebration is only EAT EAT EAT!!!! {aiyo, keep saying keep fit, 1 side pula keep eating :p}

My col belanja me this 'choi choi sui' near my office, too many choices till dunno which to choose...

This is our drinks.... guys side no capture....

This is my food... roasted chic with top of cheesy egg.... not bad...

As usual, me and hubby tok 1 day off on wkday, so we can enjoy our food and go pakTo for my bday celebration.... After fetch our kids to bb sitters.. here start our journey....
Bfast: Old Town in Puteri.
Movie : 11 am in 1U, (catch some time in popular bookstore before movie started)
Lunch : super yummy and cheap Crab lunch at Aman Puri, 'Tak Fook' (as pic shown)
Facial at puteri..hehe... after facial already 6.30pm.. Did a super 24K Gold facial treatment...

Here come the food...
1. Marmic "Lai Liu Ha"

2. Tau Fu with mushroom : dunno wat it called.

3. My salted egg Crab RM 22 per plate (1 kg)

4. Chili paste crab (RM 20 @ 1kg)

oh ya.. and 1 soup ... 2 of us ordered so much :P (end up ta pao 1/2 of the salted egg back for dinner)
Food is nice and cheap....
p/s: Hubby still owe me bday gift (coz i still cannot think of any gift that i want, any suggestion?)

5 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

wow.. looks like you really enjoyed your birthday celebration! I am wondering when you went for the so called '24K facial treatment', what've your hubby did at that time? Sit there and wait for you?! huh huh...:p ABout birthday gift.. haha.. watch?? purse? clothes...??? My wife's birthday is coming soon (August).. headache also.. dunno what to give her!

MY Life Zone said...

KM:
me 'tam chiak' mah...still headache dunno what to buy for the gift....
hehe.. me not tat bad one lar.. my hubby also do facial at the sametime..kekek..

Wai Wai's mommy said...

Wah...well plan for your birthday, can take a day off from work to pak tol with low kong, see movie and enjoy yummy food, then relex with a nice facial...nice~ Happy Birthday!

MY Life Zone said...

wwMom:
You can have it too!! But actualy quite rush... still no time to enjoy... actually i wanted to spend at least 2 hrs in bookstore, but that less than 1 hr :(

Anonymous said...

Best Birthday Gift?
A kiss on the cheek lah...