Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nice Food - The Garden

Last sat, go to mid valley to buy something... found this cafe...mm.. near the escalater, in front of Isetan entrance, LG...open-concept ... the food quite nice.. oh.. is beside Mid Valley = The Garden.. hehe.. if not mistaken, is called 'Pastis' at ground floor... let me go back check my receipt first..

My son order this strawberry cakes.. is really delicious... the cake is very soft ... the chips and salad is appetizer they give.. (did not chk my bill on how much they charged on that, should not be free)

We ordered this.... about 16.80, 2 ppl servings.. this is 1/2 of the lengh.. is actually cut into 4 portion.. with roasted chic breast, bacon, egg,etc.

This is 1 portion of it... 3 of us quite full after took this. Ops.. i forgot to snap down the drinks... yes.. Hao ordered that.. strawberry juices....


this is one of their 'design cake'... which you actually can order.... the label written "2 kg and above .. From RM 450" :p expensive!!!

2 comments:

Wai Wai's mommy said...

Wow...look delicious, maybe I should also go and try one day. My son like strawberry favors also, at first I though only gal likes strawberry? Now we know our sons also like strawberry. They can be best friend, same taste.

MY Life Zone said...

wwMom:
hahah!! they good frens mah, same taste!! But this cafe food really not bad... can give it a try!!