Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dinner #7

My son already bore with the 'cutter', so i got another set of this nice nice 'cucuk'...hehe.. fried egg and rolled it up... decor with those 'cucuk' stuff... yes.. he LOVE IT!


I got the recipe on the 'creamy source' from one of the blog... it really taste YUMMY!!! that you will 'jilat' the plate...haha.. source taste like those 'cook' in italian restorant type... believe me or not, u try it out!! refer to : cookingMonster




My colleague, Rain bought me a box of fresh prawn from her KK trip.. I used to cook 'Marmi Prawn' (cooked on my bday) and this tomato source prawn... is fresh and delicious...!!

On the actual day of Dumpling festival, i bought some 'dumpling' from pasar malam, fried a plate of vege and get my hubby to ta pao 'bak kut teh'... get next door brother to have 'small celebration'

5 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

You really make me feel hungry now!!! geeeeeeeeeeee! Looks like you are a good cook!

MY Life Zone said...

KMCorner:
wahahha... coz me very 'wai sik' one.. then will cook lor..!! 用心煮的,一定不难吃!

Sunnie Chin said...

Wah.. your food really make me hungry too.. Next time when we have party in office, remember to cook for us too..

Wai Wai's mommy said...

I like the pasta, look very yummy, like prepared by the restaurant. Well done!

MY Life Zone said...

RainChin:
hahah.. you buy me more prawn, i cook for you :p .. Rember to get Richelle for her super yummy rendang chicken...

wwMom:
You can try the recipe by yrself (is quite easy)..then you will felt very proud of yrself after u taste it :)