Thursday, January 14, 2010

My 3rd kid is a gal

YES! I had my monthly checkup on last Friday, and Dr Ang told me my bb will probaby a baby girl :) Actually we had 'guess' the bb might be a gal as we still not able to 'check the sex' on 4 mths + pregnancy, normally if bb boy, you will able to know very fast....

My hub first thing to tell me after the checkup is "Mmm... now we got 2 gals ya... gals will be more 'sam pat', and hse will be more noises next times."...hahah 'sam pat' is the word he described ya... :p

For me, gal or boy doesnt matters, but is quite good to have 2 dottas at home... which can train them to help this mama to do the housework next time. In addtionals, hse will be more 'warm-up' (not sam pat) with the noises made by my gals... Sisters can share a lot of thing together, such as shopping, facial, and much more stuffs... Sons normally turned up to be more quiet at home esp when they grow up...

Just 1 thing , my son disappointed with it. But his super-mama brains-wash him a bit... keke Now he is o k with another new little sis .... what i tell him??

mama: Hao, mama stomach bb is very good, she listened what her brother tell her... 'let the dr to chk clearly on the bb sex' on mama checkup time... but , she got no 'chiu chiu' , is a gal... you got another little bb sister...

Hao: mm.. but I still prefer a di di ....

mama: never mind... you can get your 'lau po' (wife) to deliver you a lot of 'chiu chiu' bb next time ya... your little sis very sayang you leh.. you got to take care her well....

He seems to accept and no more 'bug' me anymore.....:)

5 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Haha..yes, 女儿比较窝心!Can feel that from my daughter. But she is more emotional la. You will have 1 'sam pou' and 2 女婿next time. I am just opposite with you.. 2 boys and 1 gal. :)

MY Life Zone said...

KM: we had 'disconnect' the similarities liao.. so this will be our final kid, and no more 4th kids (think also sweat, phew~~)

etceteramommy said...

Dont worry. I'm sure Hao will soon know being the 'little king' of the house is not a bad thing at all. :P

MY Life Zone said...

etcMom:
wakakkaa....true true... 'Big brother' and the "KING"... he sure action to be that.. :p

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Good...Congratulation. Happy New Year, my friend.