Thursday, January 14, 2010

outside food

Recently i am busy with something else. Thus, i temporarily give up my chef tasks at home. And of coz 'ta pao' will be the way to get food for dinners after works....

1st wk - still o k...

2nd wk - start to feel bore on outside food as is not as yummy as my own cooking (thick skin ya.. but is true mah)... those food stores that near to my house or my office or my hub's office area.. there are of coz some nice food, but it cannot be we repeat the same food over and over again... i realy miss my own cooking ... my ginger chinese wine chic, my assam fish , my marmic prawn, tomato prawn, super yummy soups... veges... 'black sour chicken', herb-steamed chick, chic legs with mushroom, thai fried rice, portugese fried rice... how I miss them!!! Even a onion fried eggs is good enuf for me to serve a bowl of rice.. hehe.. no worry, i will get all these after 3rd wk of Jan...kekek..

2 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

hahaha.. really "thick face"! In this case, try to cook a simple one, maybe during this weekend. I am kind of agreed with you, it is getting bored to eat outside food. Home cooking still the best!

MY Life Zone said...

KM: hehe not thick face lar.. is fact mah..kekeke.. yes lar.. eat outside food till i vomit, eat 1-2 times during wkend is ok.. but not everyday lor