Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Star Fish Boy

Nowadays, I am very busy during weekend, as i had 1 infant, 2 kids now....

My routine job scope:

Morning : bath 3 of them... their bfast
Noon : prepare lunch for every one and feeding......
Night : bath, prepare dinner and feed them.....

Basically, I dont have much time esp play with my son... My son is a super active boy, he just want to play... or disturb the sis ... make her shout loud or cried loud... or find something 'Not toys' to play with...

Last week, when i out from my kitchen, i see him in a special custom made suit.... not sure want to faint or want to laugh..... here my Star Fish boy...



p/s: fyi... is a mattress cover... he took out the mattress ( 2 pcs inside) and wear on the mattress cover and become ....... STAR FISH!

5 comments:

Sunnie Chin said...

Hahaha.. Really look like a star fish wo..

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Very creative boy! You should laugh.. hahaha..!

MY Life Zone said...

sunnie:
Yes woh.. this boy never stop of playing one..

KM: hahah... this mommy..laughed and fainted.

wai2mommy said...

Haha...this is too funny!! Hao is so creative! so cute...hahaha

MY Life Zone said...

waiwaiMom: kids imagination and creativity.. haha.. BO LAT!