Thursday, September 1, 2011

Finally...

Finally... we considered as 'settled down' now :)

Me and my hubby had passed the driving test ... this is the 2nd attempts of test.. we both failed on the 1st one... a bit unbelievable that... we been driving for so many years but get a 'fail' on our 1st try... well... gonna take it easy sometimes..

It was so nervous for my driving test... yeah, for me, any test/examination will make me so nervous ... try to tell myself.. calm down... steady ya.... i got a young beautiful examiner.. we dont go for any driving instructor on 2nd time.. as is not necessary for our case... we rented a car , as our only car is 'van type' .. where the handbrake is not in the middle.. we need a vehicle that 'handbrake' in the middle of front seats... is much more cheaper ... we rented for 2 days.. (me and my hubby test separate day as 1 need to standby take care of kids) ... Luckily the weather was good.. pretty kind young examiner.. i try my best to obey all the rules and 'pattern' of driving style in victoria.. .. Ya... you need to look at the mirrors (back mirror/side mirror), before you put on yr indicator and make yr turn... we used to on the indicator first... only check mirrors... well, i just try to remember "Mirror mirror, indicator " :P End of the test, i got a cross on the test paper... that she explained to me, i pulled out too fast .... phew~~ luckily just one cross...

That's all, that's over... Thanks God!!

My hub will start his new job by end of sept, and is really for me alone to take care of 3 children from there onward... but i believe somehow thing doesn't go that worst as what we thought of.. wish me lucks... :)


2 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Good to hear the great news from you. COngrats! Also send my congrats to your hubby on getting new job in Australia.. Things are getting smooth and you will able to handle your family well. All the best!

MY Life Zone said...

KM:Thanks... ya.. count count the days.. we already been here about 6mths.. time flies.. everything seems going smooth now.. 6 mths to settle down ... is about the time :)