Monday, June 4, 2007

生日快樂


1 June is my Bday.....

Hoping to get my son 'kisses'... too bad, he refused :((

Got flowers from my hubby...hehe... telling me although he is super blur... but will never ever forget my BIG DAY!! Thank you "Lo Kong'.. ^ ^

Colleague belanja me eating this Beijing Restorant near my office... Not bad... food very nice... we want to try later (ops.. busy eating, no take pix, next time ya)

Hubby belanja me eat Japanese food at Bandar Puteri, I took some pix there, but too bad.. when i try to copy out... files corrupted... :( other photos like my favourite food that i capture last Sat (for the tag also corrupted..), so I got to wait for next saturday to capture again onli can complete CutiePricess tag then..

Looks like my bday just makan makan and makan ... hehehe
!!!


Sometimes, although the mouth say wasting money to buy flower.. but when receive also happy one..hehe..women is like that ya.. 1 side complaining expensive and wasting money and another side pula hoping for the flowers....You know, I know...^o^

Anyway, hoping myself to always get my 'life direction' clear and firmed...My bday wish ... mm...
For myself : 悠然自在﹐充實人生。。
For my family : 平安健康
For others : 世界和平

1 more for myself : 青春美麗。。can ah?? ^_^

7 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. Hope it's not too late to wish you a Happy Belated Birthday. :)

MY Life Zone said...

Hi... 'Xie xie' and thanks !! Btw, if u got any 'sure get gal' recipe, pls do let me know as well.. ^o^

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah still receive flowers wor...envy envy

happy birthday!

Jessie Woo said...

Happy Belated Birthday :D

Aww so sweet of your hubby :D

MY Life Zone said...

MommyOf2Angels:
haha.. thanks ya... ya woh.. still send me flower (sweet sweet oh).. 'hint' yr hubby on that..hehe.. men are always blur (or pretend blur) :p

JessieWoo:
Xie Xie oh... he ah.. sometimes make my fire up to the sky...

CutiePrincessMummy said...

wah, ur lou gong so romantic! nice flowers! can not sleep tat nite lor! :P

MY Life Zone said...

cpm:
he romantic ah?? he is super blur lor, but he said dare not 'blur' on this BIG DAY!! think not romantic, but scare me 'ngam' him only :p