Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bukit Gasing...


Last sunday, I had followed my colleague went to Bukit Gasing for 'warming up'..

'Warming up' is for the preparation for Mount KK on Oct 07. hehehe.. Sure ppl will say 'aiyo, aunty... u 30+ lor, still can climb meh?" ...this is the reaction I got from relatives, frens...etc.. Apalar.. 30 ++ cannot climb meh, die die must prove that aunty also can climb up !!! hehehe...

Been long time no do 'jungle tracking'... meet up at 7.45 am.. start around 8 am ... I finished at 9.35pm.... sweated a lot... some places really challenging.. as the 'steps' is quite high... really got to practice few more times ... as Mount KK really no play play... :p

From starting to next point, normal speed for ladies is about 7 hrs (unless yr stamina is really good)... rest and continue at mid nite 2 am ++ to catch the sun rise at the top of the mountain... there is about 3 hrs climbing....

Anyway, I know i can do it !!!! {die die also climb up to get the certificate.... hahah.. sure hang on my hse wall .... tinted nicely ... hehehe... dream first... ^0^}

3 comments:

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Wuahhh....aunty vely on wor... :)

Am sure u can do it, remember to take a photo together w the cert and post here hor...hehee!

etceteramommy said...

Kambahteh! Kambahteh!

Wow.. u quite active also leh.. yoga, dancing, now mount climbing... not bad not bad..

MY Life Zone said...

cpm:
sure take photo lor, this KK climbing, i will only do once in my life time... oct.. long way to go lar... wait ah..

etc~mommy:
hehe.. is company trip.. i been stop for execising once my son born,now catch up some within my 'limited' spare times ^-^