Thursday, July 5, 2007

Kick boxing vs Yoga

Yday nite had tried my 1st class of Kick Boxing... actually I suppose to attend Yoga class, but really no ppl come yet.So i go to next room to try the Kick Boxing with my others frens there...

Mm... personally I prefer Yoga compare to Kick Boxing... Kick Boxing more sweating, but to me is like keep follow and repeating what the instructor doing, even the music is on, but we like not really follow the rythm of the music... dont really like it.. like robot like tat... :p (just personal feeling, no offend to those like kick boxing ya..)

After kick boxing section, is my favourite Line Dance class. Yday nite is doing Western Country Dance...hehe.. quite fun... instructor try to simplify the steps as 1 of the steps is quite hard to follow by all.. Still very enjoying this class ^o^ After practice all the 32-steps. We go for our best shot... Repeat and continuous the steps for the whole song (is about 4 minute) and is just correctly ended the song with the final step... 3 LOUD CLAPS !!! HEE HAH !!!

No comments: