Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hao @ 19mths

Time flying... he is now 19 mths ++

My MIL said.. he is quite slow .. in terms of 'talking' or 'walking'... comparing with his cousin sister ( 3 1/2 yrs old lil girl) ... he only walk on his 14-15th month.. Actually to me this really doesnt matters... as long as he can eat , grow healthy and happy... that's enough for me....

Now, he only called 'pa pa'. His voice on 'mommy' will yet to reach me ... I dunno, he only call 'mommy' when I am not around... try to play with me ya... when i ask him to call me mommy, he will look at me and shout 'pa pa pa pa pa pa' ... when I am not round, ane he looking for me, will only ask my mum "mommy?" or after my car had drive out car porch, only he call 'mommy'... hahaha...

Hao words :
'Ba ba ' - when he watching Barney show... he can point to the correct type of Dinosaur from the book, that similar to his favourite "Barney" Dinosaur ...

'Bap ' - when he fart loudly...hahahah....
'Po Po' - related to any balls...
'Po Po' - my mum 婆婆 - only shout when in Emergency - like 1 time, he not behave good, when I scolded him and not allow him to get helps , he shout loud for 'popo' to rescue him...hahaha..

'Pak Pak' - (hakka:伯伯) calling his uncle (my hubby's brother cum neighbour)
'Kou' (mandarine - dog) - when see any dogs on tv or his CDs programme.
'Jie Jie' - his cousin sister... Yday nite call his cousin sister over the phone...
'Ko Ko' - my dog Coco..

mm.. wat else... { thinking.....}
Of coz lastly.. his favourite 'Pa Pa'... 1 day dunno call how many times... {make the mommy so envy.. :( }

Mm... he also like to pretend the father snoozing ..hahha.. 'ko ko ko'.. lay down and make very loud 'ko ko' sounds... and make the next door dog sounds... and when we asked "how's po po talking ah?" then he will start 'pe li pa la... ki li ku lo'.. this is how po po toking .. fainted... hahah....nowadays, he like to 'tok' a lot.. but 'Alien' language.. dunno what is he talking about ....

Even though the grandma (my MIL) said he is 'slower'... but to me I am happy with every single action or any 'words' that come out from his lil mouth... slow or fast, doesnt matter to me ... ^_^

3 comments:

etceteramommy said...

My Ryan also, can call Papa accurately. But the word 'mommy' like cannot come out from his mouth. :P

MY Life Zone said...

poor mommies... :( while mommies jaga and put more efforts oh... wa wa wa..!!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

ya lar, slow or fast talking really doesn't matter lar! :-)