Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008 now!!!

YES !!!! is 2008 now!!!

What i had been doing for the whole 2007... ei... ah.. (scratching my head)..

Is the 1st blog in this New Year, nothing much to say, but try to remain myself not to be so lazy... especially recently.. [ actually got some reason behind.. will tell when time come :) ..]

Sorry for those 'blogger' that drop by and found 'nothing new' yet.. or anything that I wrote make you feel bad... :p

For this new year, will try to jot down my daily interesting stuff that can share with everybody, especially my little 'notti' son... ya.. he is getting smart... and more 'demands' now.. currently big fan of Thomas & Frens.. not let me go work till I told him i need to earn money to buy him more 'trains'... [fainted]

3 comments:

1+2mom said...

HAppy New YEar to you and your family!!

Hope you have a best year in 2008.

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Happy new year and new you! hehehe! :p

MY Life Zone said...

1+2mom:
Happy New Year to you and yr family as well!!

cpm:
haha.. apa itu 'new you' ah??